- Learners should be able to assess a mass, and determine whether it is at high or low risk of representing a sarcoma.
- Learners should be aware of the major red flags that generate suspicion of a sarcoma.
- Learners should be able to order the most appropriate early investigations for a suspected sarcoma.
- Learners will be aware that the diagnosis and assessment of a sarcoma require subspecialist expertise best available through a multidisciplinary centre.
- Learners will be aware that multidisciplinary centres provide improved control and outcomes, and will be able to refer to those centres appropriately and promptly.
- Learners will appreciate that sarcomas are a complex group of tumours that each have a different natural history, treatment protocol and outcomes.
- Learners should have a broad knowledge of treatment options and modalities.
- Learners should be able to demonstrate their knowledge by completing the online assessment.